Sunday 25 January 2009

New Bell helmet review



Seems a lot of Sideburn fans like Bell helmets (and helmet fetishists in general), so when reader Andy bought one of the brand new ones (now Bell is American-owned again) we asked for his impression of it. Here's what he said.

Because I placed my order in July, it only cost £120, was it worth it. Feck Yes. lovely quality, looks the part, even with my head in it. Real nice lining although I would have made it Black not Brown. Very comfy and quiet, went out yesterday, looking like a 70's throw back in TS 185 Belstaff and Gold Top's. Dodgy peak, I've replaced it with one from Arai, which was £15, but have since ordered one from Davida along with some a pair of Bubble goggles. Let you know how I get on. When can we expect Numero 3.Got me a bad case of cold turkey.
Keep Your left leg out
Andy

Number 3 out in March. We reckon.

No comments: