Tuesday 6 October 2009

Nice Triumph on UK eBay




People always moan when I put a post like this up, 'Hey I was watching that I wanted to get it cheap.' Well, I just want to tell potential racers about bikes like this.
This bike is pukka: Sun rims, A&A yokes and clamps, everything is spot on. Obviously we don't know what it runs like. This bike deserves to be raced, come on!
Triumph.
Thanks to Peter Wilky for the lead.
GI
PS Seven posts in TWO days! WTF?

UPDATE: I rushed reading and posting this (what with trying to earn a living, get ready for Chris Carr's visit and that), and not until Wol left his post did I notice it's not a double downtube frame and the seller even says that it's a 68 Bonnie frame, not a Trackmaster. It's just the bodywork. Still it's cool. And it would stand being raced. Have you never see what the desert tracers did to Triumphs in the 1960s?

2 comments:

wol said...

reeeely nice bike with lots of pukka bits BUT its a standard 68 bonnie frame - dont know how a std frame thats 40 years old would hold up on the track - but who cares - needs to be raced

Ivansky said...

oh the stock Triumph 40-incha frame is very race-worthy, G! Cheers, Ivan at O.S.A.