Friday 23 July 2010

MO

MO is a quality German motorcycle magazine - I guess it's English equivalent would be Bike magazine (although I can't read German so I can't vouch for the text). This month - with cover by Frank Kletschkus (who shot the 'HOW' story in SB#5), they've printed some photos of mine from last century, of the Mean Fuckers. A few of these photos have been bouncing around the net but this series has never been in print before. There is also a 6 page pull-out poster on thicker art-paper. BP

4 comments:

AadmanZ said...

That's funny, I saw those shots and knew they must have been yours..

User.One said...

So which came first? The pice or DiCE #27? http://www.lowbrowcustoms.com/ProductImages/newsstand/dice/dice-magazine-issue-27-cover.jpg
I'm guessing the pic...
Nice style.

Sideburn Magazine said...

DiCE #27 Jeremy Melton cover 2009
Frank Kletschkus photo of Katia 1992

DoubleOhTwo said...

Something funny just happened. Gold cover.