Monday 23 March 2015

Metalsport Wheels

We had an email from a friend in California telling us about a new wheel company. MetalSports wheels is run by Rodney Aguiar, a custom bike builder who worked at Roland Sands Designs and Performance Machine for years. Here's what he says...

I'm just a regular guy not a big business. I knew there was a demand in the flat track world for billet wheels so I stepped up and spent my money to get people a quality well-designed wheel. I worked designing product for Roland Sands for the last five years and quit there in Feb of last year. I knew it was a gamble making them but I wanted people to have the option of running a billet wheel if they so choose. I've been an amateur roadracer and have been riding motorcycles since I was 5. My friend, Mark Cernicky, introduced me to flat track four or five years back and I thought it was so cool that it was such a grass roots form of racing. People were doing it for the love of racing and I wanted to try and help out those racers that wanted something new and fresh. Long story short I was trying to stoke people out.

See more at MetalSports Wheels

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's one big-ass three jaw chuck in the backgound.

Nick said...

NICE would be nice when I get another Triumph flat tracker started, but got to get my Goldie FT rebuilt first

Anonymous said...

These look wheely nice. Good luck to rim.